Sunday, May 4, 2008

Blog #15

This class taught me so much about technology. Prior to taking this class, I had no knowledge of the things that I know now such as creating web pages, educational movies, blogs, and such. There is not one thing that I found invaluable from this class. As a teacher, I would like utilize everything that works best for me, especially for my students. I honestly think there was nothing in the class that needs improvement because all the assignments contributed tremendously to my learning experience. This class actually taught me to appreciate technology more than ever. I guess I took technology for granted. Using technology in the classroom not only is beneficial for teachers, but for students as well. Technology enhances the learning experience. Enhancing the learning experience is essential to student success. I am actually excited to see how technology develops within the next couple of years or so.

No comments: