Sunday, March 23, 2008

Blog #9

I honestly thought the midterm was going to be difficult, but it was extremely easy. The directions were clear and understandable. The only thing I missed was the extension for excel, which is .xls instead of .exel. I thought I was going to finish early with the midterm, but I used the whole period trying to make sure my answers were correct. Monday's midterm tested skills on Microsoft word, extensions, searching on ISTE, and formulas using Excel. I think I spent more of my time trying to find the advanced search feature on ISTE. I have never used the advanced search feature before, so it took me a while to find it. I actually had to do major exploring on ISTE. I think I took about 15 minutes trying to find the advanced feature. When I found the advanced search feature, I was relieved because I thought I would never find it. After I submitted Monday's midterm, I was confident that I did well. Wednesday's midterm was challenging for me because there were more tasks to do compared to Monday's midterm. Wednesday's midterm tested skills on excel, Inspiration, and PowerPoint. I spent more of my time on Inspiration because I did not want to leave anything out. For Inspiration, we were supposed to use the note feature, clip art, and so forth. The only problem I had with Wednesday's midterm was trying to remember how to do a print screen. I knew the keyboard buttons, but I did not know what to do from that point. I finally figured it out after doing some exploring. After submitting Wednesday's midterm, I was confident that I did well. Overall, the midterm was easy.

No comments: